Where is my data?
- The HPC Systems of the Juelich Supercomputing Centre use a new Usage Model. For this reason, you only have one account. But you can have several projects. In these projects you will find your old data.
Where are my Project Folders?
- Unfortunately, you have no links to your projects by default.
- To solve this you can use this little script.
How to create links to your projects
- Start a JupyterLab
- Open a new Terminal
- Enter the following commands (you can paste into your terminal by pressing shift+right mouse button in the terminal):
$ wget --no-check-certificate https://jupyter-jsc.fz-juelich.de/static/files/symlinks.sh
$ bash ~/symlinks.sh
- Your Projects will be linked under ~/MyProjects
- Refresh your home directory to get access to the new directory